Sunday, July 20, 2008

Long Time, No See...

Hello fellow book-bloggers.

I know I havent posted a post for a while now, (5 days ;)) Thats just because I have no books to read until my order from Amazon comes.

Actually thats not true, I tried reading 'Good Night Nobody' By Jennifer Weiner, and I had hopes for this book. It seemed like it was going to be very good. The story is basically about a girl, whose friend is murdered, and she wants to solve the mystery. I thought that sounded pretty good.
Except it wasnt. It could be just because I was too tired to read the book ( I have been reading a lot lately) or just because it wasnt really good, but I only read up to page 30 when I decided to put it down.

So...so much for that book. I thought that my books from amazon would have come by then......but no.

So I picked up my last book that I could read that was on my shelf, which happened to be "When Lightening Strikes (1-800-WHERE-R-YOU)" series by Meg Cabot. And that actually turned out to be not so bad. I havent read it all yet, so a review of that book is yet to come. But my order from amazon still hasnt come, and its about 10 days after I oredered them (apparently they are supposed to come within 8-14 days after I order the books)......so I picked it up and started reading...I dont know if I'll finish it (I'm a slow reader) but its really good so far...

Its just about a girl who gets hit by lightening, and suddenly she has this power where she knows exactly where missing children are located. Then it said on the back that should she choose her power for good or bad....I dont exactly know how that part is coming in yet...but we'll see :)
Sooo...yeah, thats basically what I have been up to and why I havent posted anything lately...
I dont have a reason to make a new post because all I'm doing is trying to finish a book...hehe...

But soon, when finally my books arrive then that will be fun...lots of reviews comeing up. Within that order I finally got Rumors and Unbelievable (PLL #4) and I'm really excited for those two. I've been wanting to read those two books for a while...I have other books coming, just those are the two I'm looking forward to the most.

Ok...I'm rambling on and on so I'm thinking maybe I'll stop. lol.
Yours Truely,
Rachel<3

0 Comments: