Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update.

I'm so sorry.
I know, I suck as a blogger. I just dont update enough.
Anyway, school just finished so I should be back into the swing of things soon enough :)

I just started reading a whole new book for me called 'sweep'.
I've never heard of it, I just randomly saw it at the book store and decided to get it. I havent read it all so heres the very small description from the back:

Something is happening to me that I dont understand.
I see things, feel things in a new way. I can do things normal people cant do. Powerful things. Magickal things. It scares me.
I never chose to learn witchcraft. But I'm starting to wonder if witchcraft is choosing me

Its actually not such a bad book. Its just a quick read, so you guys should keep an eye out for it...if you see it at the book store, you should pick it up!

Lazy, Dreading Summer, and Listening to You and
Me,
Rachel

2 Comments:

Liviania said...

I know many who like the sweep series, but I've never bought it since each book is so thin.

Unknown said...

A while back, one my fiends got me into the series, it's a good read! :)
Hope you enjoy them!