Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meme.....(Check Post Belowe for Update ;))

I have been meme'd by Written in Pen, Kayla and Hope. Thank yooou :D (I'm not being sarcastic ;))

Rules:
-Link to the person that tagged you,
-Post the rules somewhere in your meme,
-Answer the questions,
-Tag six people in your post,
-Let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog,
-Let the tagger know your entry is posted.

1. Who’s your all-time favorite author, and why?
This is hard...there are so many...but I'm gonna have to be really picky on what the question is asking me...since it says all time I guess I'm going to pick an author that I have liked since I was littler....and that would be Meg Cabot. At the moment, I wouldnt say I'm her biggest fan, but if its all time, then I would have to say its her since I really enjoyed many of her books =]

2. Who was your first favorite author, and why? Do you still consider him or her among your favorites?
My first favourite author was Jacqueline Wilson. I would say that she wrote for people who are around age 12 and under...I started reading around that age...(10-ish) so I have to say that she was my first. I wouldnt really say that she is among my favourites now, only due to the fact that her writing is a bit too young for me now.

3. Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?

Honestly I'm going to have to say Stephenie Meyer. I only discovered the Twilight series this winter...and I have read MANY books since then...just none that I would consider as ones I would read again. lol.

4. If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth?
Most likely
-Stephenie Meyer
-Meg Cabot
-Gabriella Zevin
-Sara Shepered
-Jay Asher
and
-John Green

I am going to meme:
-
Temppatt
-
Reviewer X
and anyone else who feels like.....sorry I just cant be bothered to look at the linkies...lol.

Tired, Confused, and once again slightly craving muffins,
Rachel.

0 Comments: