Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Update & Eclipse <3

I havent been back to Bloggers for a quite a while now, and I'm very sorry. Just, I'm sure you're all in a situation simialr to mine, but the teachers are pilling up the projects and assignments.....on the last 2 weeks of school.
Thanks...teachers...thanks so much.
Deeply appriciated.

Anyway...on to a more *happy* subject, huh?....except no....
I'm here to tell you. That I.........
was
very
disappointed
by Eclipse.

ok, What the hell!?!? Are you kidding me!? I had HIGH hopes for this book....and it was shattered.

By the way, to anyone who hasnt read Eclipse, dispite my negativity towards the book, it was still a book better than many others that I have read...and if you havent read Twilight....your insane. Go to the book store, and buy a copy now...

ok... anyway. I wont be bothering with a review this time because I'm sure you guys have all read this book.....but.
Twilight was awesome. I'm still in love with this book....when I read New Moon, I was thinking "Ok....I'm sure that Stephinie was just..........you know...on the low...
AND THEN THIS?!?! Eclipse was very disappointing. In fact this whole series is getting so...repeative.
This is how I have seen EVERY SINGLE BOOK!
[Edward (L) Bella....OOh no, bad people come.....Edward saves the day......ooh yeah, Jacob causes some trouble...happy ever after.]

Like....de ja vu much?
Sorry...I'm just mad...and I'm very turned off right now *angry face*

Disappointed, mad, and slightly craving muffins,
Rachel.

3 Comments:

Axa said...

yeah, I saw the pattern too...but I still eat it up....haha. Oh well. I'm still reading Breaking Dawn. Are you?

Words Speak Volumes said...

you have been meme'd check out my blog for deets

RR2 said...

Hmm...yeah, I was pretty disappointed by the third book, as well.