Saturday, May 3, 2008

Meme-d once again.

Yes, the meme returns. But this one is actually (in my opinion) better than the others. This time I was tagged by Kelsey at Reading Keeps You Sane.


Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.


The book that was closet to me happened to be...*drum roll*...Fly On the Wall by E.Lockhart. (Actually I asked my mom to pick a random book off my shelf. hehe.) So here it goes:


And I'd think about them fooling around -not because I wanted to, but because those stupid thoughts would jump into my head- and picture them hot on Shane's couch with the lights all dim-


I know thats actually not even one sentence...but all the sentences in this book are kind of divided with - <-- those, so I thought that would do.


By the way this book was relly good, so I recommened you guys check it out!

So I tag:

The Book Muncher
The Compulsive Reader
The Page Flipper
The Story Siren
Tiny Little Reading Room

3 Comments:

tinylittlelibrarian said...

I looooove E. Lockhart. Her latest, the Disreputable History of Frankie Landau Banks is just a-waiting for me on my TBR shelf.

Keri Mikulski said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this book. :)

Melissa Walker said...

I love this meme! And I really want to read Fly On the Wall--loving E. Lockhart!