Sunday, June 29, 2008

Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

Sorry guys...for some reason I cant get there to be any spaces betweeen the lines...I know its hard to read. Sorry!


Title: Two Way Street
Author: Lauren Barnholdt
Ranking: 9/10
Courtney and Jordan did not have a regular break-up. Although from everyone else's point of view, it will seem that way...but...its not always what it seems.
Jordan and Courtney were the couple. A very unlikely one, but the couple none-the-less. They were love. They spent days together, called each other, they went to Miami as a mini-break. They are going to the same collage, and they plan on driving all the way there, together.
But then Jordan says that he met someone one the Internet, and dumps Courtney. The trip was off...in Courtney's mind. But Jordan really wanted to go. So the trip is on. They both just have to stick it out for the three days they are stuck in the car together.
But what Courtney doesn't know, is that he still loves her. He is madly in love with her. And Courtney also doesn't know the real reason of why they broke up. :O
I really enjoyed this book. It was fast, it was fun. And honestly I didn't really want the book to end. I didn't realize that I felt that way until after...but when I finished it and I put it down, I just wanted to pick up and read the next chapter...but there was no next chapter. :(
Anyway, this book is really enjoyable for me because the chapters alternate from before and during the trip, and also alternates the narrator between Jordan and Courtney...which I love, because I like seeing different views concerning an issue.
Basically this book was really good. If you haven't read it yet, then I highly recommend it =]
Rachel<3

3 Comments:

Elainareads said...

Great review!! This book sounds great. I'm for sure going to read it.

=D

Melissa Walker said...

I've heard the book is great, and it sounds perfect for summer. Thanks!

Hillary said...

I really liked this book too. Great review!