Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update :)

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all you lovely people that actually take time to read my blog =] Today I'm feeling rather...weird.

Not like CrAzY weird, more like, I-Dont-Really-Know-What-or-How-I-Feel-So-I-Feel-Weird...that kind of weird. Yeah...*sigh*

I'm ashamed to say this because I am a book reviewer/ blogger...BUT I honestly have no idea what good/new books are out there right now...so I would really appriciate it if you lovely people could take your time and write in my comment box, some book titles that you either recommened or that are rather new so I could catch up...

I have to say, after reading the book Prep...*shudders at the memory of actually reading the book*...anyway, so, after reading Prep (which was about 1 week ago) I dont feel like reading these days...if you know what I mean...Like I want to know what happens in these books, and I like the thought of reading, but I dont like the actual part of taking the time to read the words...I think after reading Prep, since it was such a disapointment, I dont even want to bother reading anymore ={ Its sad, because I do really enjoy reading.

But then again, I shouldnt blame it all on this single poor poor book.

I have another thing to say...not about Prep, no, I'm moving on from that subject now...but I really hate that most contests...I dont mean personal contests...like the one I'm holding (if you dont know about it click here) or the ones that ordinary teens takes the time to make (becasue we dont have a lot of money to ship it), no I mean the like contest held in Harperteen, or orginazations/companies like that. It really bugs me because those companies are so well off, and rich, I dont understand why they dont make international contests...
I know I'm just being greedy because I dont get to enter those fun compatitions but still...

Yeah, I just realized that I'm actually really bored, and I want to keep updating my blog...and posting new posts, and new book reviews, but I dont want to OVER post...if you know what I mean...I dont want to seem like a blog addict, and I dont want my lovely blog readers to stray away from my blog because I over post...

Saddly my obessession over blogs wont last for long...school will start up again soon, and then I will be extreamly lazy, and then soon there wont be any posts...so...yeah...but I will try.

Anyway, Now I'm just rambling, and you guys are probably getting bored of reading this...that is if you even are reading this...

So, please feel free to say anything in the comment box...ANYTHING at all, and please fill me in on new books, and books you recommend.

4 Comments:

Nurin said...

I know exactly how you feel about those competitions. It annoys me so much. (I'm Canadian, too!)

And in terms of book recommendation, a really great new books is the Disreputable History of Frankie Landau Banks by E. Lockhart. Have you read anything by Maureen Johnson or Elizabeth Scott?

Anna said...

I didn't like Prep at all, either. It almost got to a point where I was going to quit reading it - and I pretty much never do that.

hope.

Abby O. said...

I'll read it then you guys can feel free to look at my blog and see what I wrote about it!

Liviania said...

Luckily, I live in the US. Unfortunately, I can't enter competitions held by English publishers. I know Penguin Group has a Canadian division . . . does HarperCollins not?