Wednesday, March 26, 2008

6 Random Things: Meme

I was Memed by Reader Rabbit

The Rules For The Meme:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Here it goes: (whoop-di-do...*eye roll*)

1. I dyed my hair red (saddly its the kind that washes out after a period of time) and now I'm becoming blonde again...ooh and the more my red fades away, the more I become like a 'blonde'...Example: I ment to tell my friend that I was going to kill her, so the accurate phrase would be 'I'm going to kill you!!'...saddly this is what I said:
'I'm gonna comitt you suicide'...I know...*blonde moment*

2. When I was trying to spell 'Phrase'...(see bold letters from random fact number 1) I kept spelling it 'fraze'...but I didnt write that because I knew it looked kind of weird...*fraze*

3. I can read any of the books that I choose to read for pleasure...but when it comes to books I have to read for school, I have to buy a auido book just to get through it...becasue everytime I open the 'school book' my eyes close.

4. I cant spell...as if you dont know that already...puff...but yeah...sometimes I dont say what I want to say...because when I'm trying to say it (or type it) I dont know how to spell it so I end up not saying it at all.

5. I fall easily...and I mean that in the physical attraction of the opposite sex way, and I mean it in the actual...falling down...hurting my knees, kind of way too.

6. I am so happy I am finally done this...haha =O

Since, I'm still new at the blogging thing and I dont have many people to tag yet, I Meme anyone who reads this. =P And you better not just pass by and pretend you didnt read it -_- I'm watching you! lollol.

3 Comments:

Anna said...

I fall all the time too -- just not in the opposite sex way. Just plain falling down.

And I feel your pain for the blonde thing. All the time, I have blonde moments. And I'm not even NATURALLY blonde, either. lol.

hope.

Amber said...

Okay, I don't have a blog, but I will list 6 random facts about myself.

I am studying abroad in Germany next year.
My favorite fruit is passionfruit.
I am reading The Art Thief right now.
I wear violet contact lenses.
Aside from reading, my hobbies include playing tennis, dancing, running and shopping.
I have one little brother whom I love to bits and pieces!

Nurin said...

Thanks for doing the meme! :)