Saturday, July 12, 2008

When It Happen by Susane Colasanti

Title: When It Happens

Author: Susane Colasanti

Rating: 9.1/10

Sara and Tobey couldn't be more different. She is focused on getting into her first-choice college; he wants to win Battle of the Bands. Sara's other goal is to find true love, so when Dave, a popular jock, asks her out, she's thrilled. But then there's Tobey. His amazing blue eyes and quirky wit always creep into her thoughts. It just so happens that one of Tobey's goals is also to make Sara fall in love with him. Told in alternating points of view, Sara and Tobey's real connection will have everyone rooting for them from the minute they meet. [Review from Barns and Nobles]

Yes...this book was very good. If this tells you anything, I finished it in one day. I dont know if it was because I was bored, or if its because I couldnt put it down. The book was really good though, the writing (I really love when books are written in alternating points of view), it was very realistic, the book wasnt too fast-paced and it wasnt too slow, it was just right. Theres not much more I can say about this book except if you dont and buy/ read this book...your CRazyyy!
You'll really enjoy this book :D
Rachel<3

4 Comments:

Amanda said...

This sounds like an interesting book. Cute and fun.

-Amanda
5-Squared (a book review blog)

Carolina said...

I've been hearing looks of good things about this book. Good review. I'll check it out.

Carolina said...

I've been hearing looks of good things about this book. Good review. I'll check it out.

dd said...

I loved this book too! I just can't wait to read Take Me There! =D

~Lucy D =)